Friday, March 19, 2010

Not My Fault

If you read my St. Pat's post you know about the trouble I had with the gold coins the girls were supposed to get from the Leprechaun. I went yesterday to the chocolate shop to return the Chanukah coins and get my money back. Plus I wanted them to know that I was pissed about it and let them know they almost ruined my little girl's leprechaun treat. When I got to the shop it happened to be the same lady behind the counter that sold them to me a week ago. I explained to her how unhappy I was with my purchase. She actually asked me if I wanted to exchange them for other coins! NO, since St Pat's day is over I don't really need them. DUH! I think she was then going to tell me that she couldn't give me my money back. I quickly began telling her how upset I was when I found out that these were Chanukah coins and almost ruined my girl's day while there was were other people in the store, I think she changed her mind. As she was giving my my cash she actually tried to tell me that this was MY fault. Um, I don't think so. I replied with, "Well I didn't think you would still be selling Chanukah candy since it was months ago." Then just for fun I added,"I guess next year I will know not to come here for our coins so it doesn't happen again"

On a good note, yesterday my hubby and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. The girls wanted to bring us breakfast in bed (so sweet) but I explained that this was a day for Mommy and Daddy to celebrate. They didn't have to do anything. B seemed to like that idea, but still told us happy anniversary right away in the morning. She sure is sweet sometimes.

No comments: