Friday, March 5, 2010

2 Months Already


I have a hard time believing that my new baby is 2 months old already. It does not seem like that amount of time has passed. Funny that 8 weeks does not sound so long, but 2 months is huge! I will say if it means he will start sleeping through the night I am all for time moving quickly :) These late night feeding requests are getting a little old especially when he nurses only one side and falls back to sleep. Not what I'm looking for after dragging my sleepy ass out of bed @ 12:30am, 3:30 am and again around 5:30am. I'm sure once these feeding stop I will miss them, but for now take them away!


The girls are more in love with their brother each and every day. They are now so into getting their own personal smile from little bro. it is not a good day if they each don't get at least one good smile. Little B is really starting to be all baby and I hate to say infant is gone. He is growing so quickly.


I still don't have him on a good solid schedule yet. He seems to like the sleep one day and not the next system best. Me? Not so much for this schedule. We are getting better, but still need a bit of work. Until I figure out how to make a baby fall asleep for longer than 30 minutes, I will have to relax.


2 comments:

Victoria said...

that is a good 2 monthi shot!
my nephew gets more handsome every day! :)

JCR said...

Super cute picture! I can't believe he is already 2 months.