Thursday, May 13, 2010

So Behind

Ever since my 2nd child was born i have been keeping a monthly journal for each of my kids. With the birth of our 3rd I now have to journal for 3. There have been times when I'd miss a month, but due to my blog I was able to recap easily.

A turned 5 the other day and so I decided to journal. Being her birthday I thought it was a good idea. Well I knew I had missed a few months, but not an entire YEAR! I had not written in her journal since last July! Not getting the mommy award now am I? I decided to check on the journal of my first born. Luckily I had been catching up on hers for I was only behind a few months. The worst part was that when I went to my blog to "remember" what took place in the missing months I was lost. I have not been blogging much either. So now I had to remember what took place.

I am up to date on the 1st and 3rd children, but have a lot of remembering to do for the middle one. I am actually thinking of doing a "year in review" for her and starting again next month. It might be faster and a whole lot easier.

1 comment:

JCR said...

Funny, I also had to look at my blog today to fill in some scrapbook gaps! And by scrapbook, I mean the list of events that I some day will actually scrap. I'm years behind. If I didn't have the list I'd remember nothing. At least you're up-to-date with two. :)