Monday, June 15, 2009

Quick Update

I have been getting a bit of flack from true Laugh and Tears blog readers that it has been a LONG time since I last posted. I have been busy once again. Plus now with a few days of nice weather I am no longer at my computer much. In fact I have not checked email or facebook, or other blogs in 2 days! usually I'm on a few times per day. It has been nice with the girls out of school and no real schedule. We (I) have been sleeping in and it is nice to not have to rush out the door.

The girls have started their week of Bible Camp. It is great so far. They both had a lot of fun today and can't wait to go back tomorrow. I have to say I did like the couple of hours to myself too. I got some Father's day shopping done and it was nice without the girls. Then we spent the rest of the day outside. I love that there is finally some sun and do not like the fact that the rain is coming back. We have been able to get to the beach a few times and the water/sprinkler park. It sure makes me miss the sun after days with it. I also sure am glad that I get to stay home and play now with the girls. I'm not sure I would like to have to go to work and not have all this fun. I am actually looking forward to the rest of the summer and am glad that it has just started. Not sure I will still be saying this in a few weeks, but for now I'm loving it.

Well it is time to get one stinky tired little girl in a bath. This will be neither easy nor quite. Sorry for the boring blog and the lack of them. I will try to add a few photos next time.

No comments: