Monday, July 13, 2009

Preview of the Future

B is not only one the phone with her friend, but is also online with her as well! They are both "members" of a Disney site called club penguin. Well B is not an official member since it costs money. As a free member you still get to do lots of stuff. She is working me hard to be a paid member of course. I told her I still need to look into the whole member thing and what it gets you. Plus I told her she will have to pay for half of it. It costs 6 bucks a month so she would have to earn 3 each month (in case you couldn't do quick math). She was all over this deal! Then she figured perhaps she could ask someone for the membership for Christmas that way she wouldn't have to pay the whole year. She is a quick one I tell you!

Daddy couldn't believe that I let her not only talk on the phone, but while she was on the computer too. It was sort of neat to listen in and watch her on the computer. It reminded me of just how old she is getting too. Guess my little girl is going away. I will say this will NOT be an every night happening. I have to surprise her with this treat. I will say that when I told her to get off the computer and the phone she did so with no trouble. I'm sure the day will come when I get to just hang up the phone like my parents did too. Till then I will take the obedience.

No comments: