Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Our dog "DOG"






For years now the husband has suggested that we get a dog. instead I have a new baby. This time both the old babies and the hubby wanted a dog. Being that I again have a new baby, I was not so into this idea. However a friend of mine helps place dogs into foster homes. I checked into the details of this "foster" home. It sounded like the perfect intro to adding a dog to the family. So after seeing this little one I decided we could try this.
He is super cute and the girls loved him right away. I have to admit , I did too. However it was short lived. by the 3rd day the joy of owing a dog was over. I figured as much, but still kept him around. In fact we kept him for a week before we decided that this little guy was not the right dog for us. It was a great lesson for all of us but mostly for my husband. Perhaps now the dog wanting phase is over.



No comments: