Friday, June 25, 2010

Smores On A Stick

At "Camp Mommy" today I had the girls make Smore's on a Stick.
It was easy for them to do alone and really there was not much of a mess for me to clean up when they were finished. That alone means it is a good activity.

What you will need is...
***graham crackers crushed up. (I used pre crushed that I had left over from a pie crust)
*** marshmallows
*** melted chocolate (can be chips, bark, candy making... any kind)
*** sticks

Put a marshmallow on each stick and get ready to dip.

Dip each in chocolate and then...


Roll in the graham crackers to coat.
You could also roll them in candy pieces or sprinkles. Then...

Lay them on waxed paper to harden.
If you need them quickly place the tray in the fridge.
The girls had just as much fun making them as they have had eating them. I will say they taste pretty good too. They don't beat a melted marshmallow smore, but they will do.





2 comments:

JCR said...

Yum! What a fun idea. And finally smores I can eat. The crackers are too crunchy for me, and I never thought to make crumbs. Thanks. :)

Jen said...

Yummy!!