Thursday, February 19, 2009

Another Story Teller

Some of you long time readers might remember a few stories that B was telling in Kindergarten. Well apparently it is in the genetic genes for now A is doing some telling of her own. The other day she had a playdate right after school. I did let the mom know that she has no issues, allergies, potty,...you mom's know what I'm talking about. In fact A is a very good playdate Buddie. She is easy going and loves to play. Well, when I went to pick A up, Nicole (the mom) informed me that A was super good and even reminded her of the things she is allergic to.

What?! A is not allergic to anything.

Oh, according to A that is not true. She told Nicole at lunch time that she is allergic to peanuts and apples. I had to laugh and remind Nicole that I told her A has no allergies. She said that is what she thought, but A was so serious about it that she wanted to play it safe. I corrected A about being allergic, in front of Nicole, but she insisted that she really was allergic to these things. I am not sure how ones goes about explaining about allergies and that saying she is allergic is not a good thing to a 3 1/2 year old.

Wonder what she has told other moms?

1 comment:

Victoria said...

i knew she was allergic to apples and pb-duh! :)