Saturday, February 28, 2009

BINGO FUN

Last night we all went to our church's Family Bingo Night. We had a great time. Last year only B and I went. This year we all went. The doors opened at 6:00 and so we got there then. Let me say the place was packed! We had to sit in the back of the Playdium (those from my past know that place). It was so nice to see so many families out for a night of fun. The crowd was nuts and the number calling was fast. B was sad that she did not win this year, but A was happy that she did win. B was able to sit next to one of her good friends, so the night was a good one.

The funniest part was as the numbers were being called A continued to ask me if she had that one. As I told her she did not, she responded with a rather loud "Aw dammit!" as she hit the table with her fist. Thank goodness the crowd was louder and no one heard her. I again had to explain that we don't say that word and she should say "Oh darn" instead.

The night was a long one, but good time was had by all. Who knew BINGO was so much fun with the kids?

3 comments:

Victoria said...

hahahahaha :)

Jen said...

Sounds like a great time!!

JCR said...

That sounds like sooooo much fun!