Friday, November 6, 2009

Leaf Fun

I decided today that I would try to blow the massive amounts of leaves in the backyard today into a pile. Being 7 months pregnant I am not going to be bending over time and time again to pick up leaves and put in the bags. That I will leave for the Hubby and kids to do.


So I got out the blower, finally got it started, blew leaves off the driveway and ran out of gas. By gas I do not mean my energy. I mean real gas that makes the blower go. I have no idea which of the 3 cans Hubby has in the garage go in the blower, so no more blower. Had to go old school and grab a rake.


I did half of the yard and the pile I made was huge. I figured that was enough for one day and since my back now hurt it was time to go inside and rest.


The girls were so excited to find the pile ready to jump in when they came home from school today. they really haven't had much leaf pile time this fall with all the rain and cold. But today was just right! they quickly changed clothes and got to jumping. I quickly grabbed my camera and got to shooting.



















1 comment:

Victoria said...

cute leaf pictures!