Thursday, November 12, 2009

Look What I found

I did a little under the couch cushion cleaning today. I can not believe what I found. I always count on finding a few lost items, but this time was a tad bit more than I expected. I don't even know how we sat on the couch with all this stuff under the cushions.



The best item that I found that actually is not in the photo was a dress up dress. Yes, an entire dress! Seriously I have no idea how we sat on all this stuff without feeling it under our butts.

Good thing is that now I have found many lost pieces to games, toys and other items. Guess when the girls ask if I have seen something they are looking for I will tell them to look under the couch cushions first. Most likely it will be there.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

looks like you found my secret hiding spot for all my treasures! :)

too bad there wasn't any money under the pillows, that is always the best find!

JCR said...

Any chance our Doodle Pro magnets are under your cushions too? I can't find them anywhere... :)