Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Feeling Productive

Well school beginning in just a few days and I am just about ready. I have all needed uniform pieces ready, washed, and tried on. I am almost finished gathering A's preschool needs together. You know the photos, the change of clothes... B' supplies were bought weeks ago and have been in her bag that long as well. She is excited. Like her Mommy, she loves the new supplies.


I had the girl's year photos taken yesterday. Just in time for the rain came today and looks like it is set on staying for a few days.


Today I updated baby books with needed photos. (some info might still need to be written in)


I also put all of last school papers that we are keeping in the new binders. The way I do saving papers is I date the backs and place them in a file folder by child during the year. I am very judgemental when doing this. I do NOT keep tons of them. usually if it is body part tracing art, or made up stories I keep them. I try not to keep many xerox type papers. by doing it this way I find putting them in a binder is quick. they are sorted, dated, and in chronological order all ready. All that makes the job quick.


So I am still tackling To Do jobs, but the good news is I am getting to cross some off. Must be the new pregnancy that is motivating me. Perhaps I will be nesting for the entire 9 months with this one.

3 comments:

JCR said...

Wow! You are getting all sorts of things finished. Snaps for you. :)

Jen said...

Funny - I think you know now how quick the pregnancy goes so you try and get it all done ASAP!! Great pic of the girls!!

Victoria said...

Some more great sister shots! Cute outfits! Dad sure is good :)