Thursday, August 20, 2009

Summer?

I am finding it hard to believe that the summer is just about gone. I feel like it just started. Well that could be due to the crappy weather we had till the middle of July, but at least it finally got warm. The girls and I did a lot of adventures this summer, but there are still more that I had on my summer bucket list to do. We have just one more week till school starts again. I am excited with the thought of B gone all day and A gone half of the day, but not so excited to begin a schedule again. Plus the making of lunches...YUCK! I do feed my kids lunch daily, but having to plan one and pack it daily is a pain.

I keep thinking I will be able to get so many things accomplished while both girls are gone in the morning, but then I remember that my hubby is still working from home. This means quiet time and no computer for me. We really need to fix the lap top! Plus I keep thinking about all the projects that I want to do before this baby shows up in 20 weeks. the fact that I can't even keep the dinning room table cleared off for more than 2 days is not a good indicator of how my projects will go.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Nothing unmotivates me more than a hubby working from home!!