Thursday, October 22, 2009

Serious Player

Hubby and I had a short meeting to attend to the other night. It was about B's upcoming sacraments that she will be receiving this year so I wanted both of us there. This meant that Aunt V had to babysit. The girls were super excited because Aunt V the babysitter is way different than just regular Aunt V.

Her go to idea is always a few games of hide and seek. The girls are really getting good at this game and it can now go on for more than it used to. When A first started playing she would go to hide in whatever spot the last person was in. Then when she heard you in the room where she was hiding she would jump out and say "Here I am!"

Well times have changed. During this round A was hiding in the coat closet, which is a perfect place for the little bugger. After some time, B found her. This is when Aunt V was told that A had wet jammies. "What?" Aunt V said. A replied with," Oh I peed my jammies while I was hiding." "Why would you do that A?" Aunt V questioned her.

Because if I got out to go potty B would have found me!!!
Makes for a good reason to pee in the closet than. Glad to see her taking the game so seriously.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

it was a good time :) A has grown so much :)


change their ages and your pic...just do it!

Alicia said...

Ha, ha , ha, ha!!!

JCR said...

She is so funny. :)

.mk. said...

Doesn't A ever get found??? Depends.