Thursday, February 4, 2010

1 Month

Hard to believe that Baby B is 1 month old today. That time sure went quickly. he is staying awake more and his eyes are open much more now. I would like him to sleep better at night and without me next to him. He seems to enjoy laying in or by mommy instead of his crib. I try to remember that soon he will not want to lay next to me, so I have to enjoy it now, right?





His sisters still L-O-V-E him. They can't seem to get enough of him. They have enjoied all of his "firsts" so far as well. big Sis B is really helpful with just about anything. makes me think that another would not be so bad :) Then I remember just how tired I really am right now and think again.





3 comments:

JCR said...

He is so precious! I love the pictures.

Victoria said...

what a super adorable newphew i have! :)

Jen said...

Your baby boy is beautiful!!! Everyone says that three to four and so on in nothing!!!!

Thanks for being there J! I will be calling you this week!!