Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Which Are You?

"There are 2 different kinds of people in the world: those who finish what they start
and those who." Brad Ramsey
This about sums up how I feel lately. I seem to have a pile of things to finish that I just can't seem to find time to finish. I somehow find time to start something new, but not to finish something new. I used to be the person who finished projects. Where did that person go, and when might she return?
Many will say it is due to the new baby. I'm sure that is part of it, but other people with new babies finish stuff. I read all about it on their blogs. They even post photos. I can't even finish downloading the new baby photos off my camera onto my computer.
I find good reasons why I can't finish things, just not sure if they are good enough.
Perhaps for Lent I should make finishing projects my goal as well as giving up something. Not a bad idea right? 40 days devoted to finishing. On that note I better go make a list of all the things I need to get done in the next 40 days.
Day 1: finish making the list :)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

It's not 'new baby' it is 'third baby' and I totally get it! I still haven't gotten my groove back. However, I have no doubt that you will bounce back to your old self in no time.

JCR said...

This are all crazy now. You will definitely get back into the swing of things when B is a little bit older. I'm totally serious about having a J day when I'm in town (per my message). Add more stuff to the list for that day!