Saturday, February 20, 2010

Guess What We Got!

B is a big fan of infomercials right now. There seems to be plenty of them during the kid type shows they watch. One of the items that she really likes and wants every time she sees it is the...

BUMPITS!

I refuse to spend $10 on it, but happened to see it for $5 at get this... Office Max. Well for $5 I will try them. They are not as easy as they look. In fact they are a bit hard to do. B wanted it in her hair the next day for school. After a few tries I got it "good enough" for her. She was so happy and couldn't wait to show off her fashion bumped hair at school.


We tried again Saturday morning with the headband look.


Little bit of a bump from the front.

We still need to practice to get it right. I tried the Hollywood bump in my hair and it was HUGE. I looked very strange. I am thinking I will try the small one that B wears next. Little A wants one too, but she really doesn't have enough hair to make it work.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

i can just see that NOT wokring in A's hair :)