Friday, June 29, 2007

My Gymnast


Today's Laugh...
B and her new love, gymnastics. She looks forward to her friday lesson all week. She is also very happy to pose for mommy's camera. I have a good time watching her too. She is pretty good and like to try all the stations. She takes the class with one of her best friends, so there are moments where they are chatting and not listening. She is so much like her mom!

Today's Tears...

Went out to the car, got both girls in, started to back out and noticed...A FLAT TIRE. B just burst into huge tears. She was so upset thinking that we wouldn't get to gymnastics now. Super mom to the rescue! I fixed the flat in 15 minutes and off to class we were. On the outside I was fine, on the inside I was pissed the Tom was golfing without his phone, and who could help me? But I did it. No, I didn't change the tire, just used a can of fix a flat and a little air. Good as new.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw look at "little" bridget!!!

Kat said...

The nerve to golf without his phone. Does he not know the rules??

JCR said...

Wow, you ARE super mom! I need to get whatever it is you used.