Monday, July 2, 2007

Favorite Store?

Just because I find myself going to Kohl's weekly, does that really mean it is my new favorite store? I will admit that I use it as a place for A to "play". I mean there are mornings that I don't want to do much so off to Kohls. Abby loves to play with all the toys in the toy section, and she doesn't ask for any either, unlike B. She also loves to hide in the racks and run around. If the store was busy I would not allow this, but at 8am we are pretty much the only ones around. I find that the more I go the less I buy. Strange, but true. This theory does not hold true in Target however. Kohl's doesn't really have a lot of impulse things for me. I do get the occasional shirt or something, but nothing like I can do at Target. Anyone else have a good place to go and not shop?

2 comments:

JCR said...

I also love Kohl's and go for the toys. Unlike Target, where I always buy way too much.

One place we go just to play and am never ever tempted to buy anything is PetSmart or PetCo. Tato runs around and looks at all the animals, and we have never come home with anything, even a fish.

Kat said...

I will say I also partake in the pet store. Grady loves to look at the animals and pet the cats and dogs. And because we have pets it is easy to not aquire any new ones :)