Saturday, April 25, 2009

Change of Pace



For some reason the girls have been wanting to sleep on the floor and not in their sleeping bags. They seem to go through stages of, the bags are fun, and the bags are not so fun. B asked again to sleep on the floor. I let Dad take this one. "B, ask your dad." I told her. I was a tad surprised when he said "YES". She was so excited, but quickly not so excited when A got permission to sleep on the floor too. Like I would only let one of them sleep on the floor while the other had to sleep in their bed. So the girls camped out on the floor.
I took this photo when I came up for bed hours later. They seemed to have played a bit before finally settling down. The animals have been bandaged, all the extra blankets are out and being used, and books were all over the place. I'm glad they had fun. They looked so cute asleep I had to take a couple of shots. It is good to let them have a change every once in a while.

2 comments:

JCR said...

What a fun idea! Do they sleep right on the floor, or do you put something soft down? My kids won't sleep on the floor.

Jen said...

My sister and I used to have sleepovers all the time........