Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Container Store + Sale = Wish List



One of my favorite times of the year is the annual Elfa sale at the Container Store. This year it has come TWICE! More than the actual sale items I like the catalog the most. It is page after page of beautifully organized spaces. Even the color of the clothes in the closet match the scarves and handbags. You know just like in my closet. You would laugh more if you ever saw my actual closet. I have saved this catalog in order to look at it and wonder "What in my house I can make pretty now?" I have most of it somewhat organized, but can I make it better? Do I dare go to the store and "just look"? Knowing I never seem to be able to "just look". I continue to look at the catalog and dream. I constantly compile my wish list and my maybe someday ideas. Today I even went to the container store web site to print out labels that I can use. They are nice and I figure I still need to label the playroom. Plus these did not cost me a cent. I can not throw the catalog away just yet for some reason. I don't know what I think I will find for free in there, but right now I need it. Anyone wonder what they should get me for Mother's Day?

No comments: