Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ipod Virgin





I finally have my very own Ipod. This was my birthday present from hubby and kids. I did tell them that I wanted an Ipod, but was surprised when I received the newest member to the ipod family. It is SUPER tiny and the controls are actually on the earphones cord. Rather cool I must say. It will hold about 1000 songs. That would be about 50 CDs. Like I have 50 CDs in which I like every song. I don't even know 1000 songs! I did not take it out of the box right away. In my mind it is now a reality that is going to take a lot of time. I figure I will put it right next to my huge stack of photos that need to be put in albums. Well my hubby was not up for this idea of wait till later. He actually took it and began installing it on the computer. this lasted about 10 minutes and many potty words latter he decided that he couldn't figure it all out. So now I am going to have to do this. I sat down for a few minutes and got it all taken care of, but still did not download anything.

This morning after my workout I figured I would take a minute and try it out. I put a few songs on and L-O-V-E it! I never sorted laundry so well before. I'm still not sure when or how I will find time to make this little beauty work for me, but at least I started right? Guess the next step is to find all my very old CDs and see what I want on it.

1 comment:

JCR said...

So glad you got one! And happy to hear you're having fun with it.