Saturday, April 4, 2009

Grandparent's Day

At B's school there is a special event basically for every grade. No matter what event it is, it is a BIG deal. For 1st grade it is Grandparent's Day. This is a special luncheon. The kids put on a paralitergy and show. The mom's provide a special lunch. It is super cute and like everything else it is very well done. No detail is forgotten. Well perhaps cups were forgotten for B's guests, but that was all me. I figured if they were serving milk they would have cups and enough white milk. Not so much. Oh well, they still served coffee.

B had a part in the paralitergy


B and Great-Grandpa (papa)


B and Grandpa

B and Grandma

Fun was had by all and I would have to say that after the special show many tears were shed. I was even misting up. Each song they sang seemed better than the one before. I am actually now looking forward to little A's Grandparent's Day. I will be way more prepared for that one.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

waht a special day, B sure is loved by all her Gparents, and vice versa