Thursday, September 17, 2009

Couple of Crafts

Before I sent out the gifts that I made I remembered to take a few photos. I don't want you to think I am making it up when I say I craft. I have been working on these projects for a few weeks mostly due to lack of time and my office buddy in my crafting area. It is hard to sew silently :)
These items are for a new baby and her big sister. They also have 2 big brothers, but I just bought them little somethings instead.

Big Sister Crayon Roll and Personalized Bag
I figured a 3 year old girl could never have enough little bags, right? I found this in the clearance section of Michale's for 25 cent! I then cut out a ironed on her name. The crayon roll I got from many tutorials I found online. I adjusted as needed and for my first one I'm happy.


Baby Sister's Burp Cloth and Monogrammed Onesie
Love this sort fleecy fabric on the burp cloth (Have extra in case I have a girl). The onesie is my new favorite project for babies. Who doesn't love a personal onesie?
So there you have it! A few projects done and can't wait to start on new ones.




3 comments:

JCR said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Victoria said...

as usual, you out did yourself again. i just hope you are still this creative whenever i have kiddos :)

Jen said...

Amazing!! I look forward to having another baby - I love getting those burp clothes and the inesie was my favorite gift!!!!!