Monday, September 21, 2009

Few Thoughs From A

As I was getting in the shower today A told me: "Mommy, feel free to use my mermaids and submarine if you want to play in the shower. I left them in there for you too."

**************************************************************************************

The car ride to school today began with the finding of an old orange tic-tac on the floor. this find prompted a 8 minute conversation by A all about how the next time she goes to the store she will get 2 orange tic-tacs so that B can have one. Then if A runs out of tic-tacs, will B give her some. If B runs out, then A will give B some. I finally had to tell her enough about the tic-tacs. It was nice to hear all about how they would share though.

1 comment:

Jen said...

The endless ramblings of kids!!!