Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Art Anyone?

My husband and I went out on a date night Saturday. our first choice babysitter is of course my sister Aunt V. the girls were so excited to see her now that she is home for break. one if the first things A did was to start some art work for her. Whenever Aunt V comes over she always leaves with plenty of new pieces of art work. this time however A took a little different approach to her work.

A: (showing her paper) Here Aunt V. Do you like it?
V: I do, but it needs a little more color. (it only had a few lines of marker on the paper)
A: You know what? I think I am finished with it.
V: What do you mean?
A: Here, you can take it home and finish it.

Yes, my daughter is now handing out half finished art work that you can finish on your own. Any takers?

No comments: