Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So Clean!

My husband over bid on a full car detailing at his last silent auction a while ago. Since no one was crazy enough to out bid him, the detail was all ours. He has been hounding me for months and months to set it up and take my car in. Well an entire weekday without my car is not easy to get. I have lots to do in a day with my car. I knew I could have his car, but that just adds dropping him off at work, bringing him lunch (he usually comes home to eat) and picking him back up.

I thought over the Thanksgiving break would work since the girls didn't have school and he did not have work. Well we all know what happens to the best plans, right? They never work!

We finally took the car in yesterday. Yes, the day it snowed 3 inches was the perfect day for me to bring my car in for a full inside and outside detailing. (Yes, I am being sarcastic here) Well the day went on and this morning I picked up my very clean car.

I was not all for the detail thing. I mean the car is just going to get all dirty again, and I'm not so sure it was all that dirty. I mean besides the occasional spill of milk in the back, or the dirty shoe prints on the seats. But holy cow! I am so loving my clean car. The carpets were even cleaned!!! I really had a hard time letting A get in the car today after school with her boots on. I'm not even sure I want them to bring food in there let alone eat in it ever again. I have to give props to my husband for giving me this special treat. Perhaps he is not so bad after all :)

1 comment:

JCR said...

How nice! Enjoy the clean car while it lasts. :)