Sunday, December 21, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside

My husband loves this photo. We seem to take one like it every year when it is super cold. I'm not even sure it got any warmer outside today. I was thinking of hitting the mall figuring that others would be home, but after stepping out for a few seconds, I decided -10 was not the time to Christmas shop. Plus, what do I really need to still buy? Not much, but a sale gets me every time. I spent my day with a surprise visit from out of state friends, and decorating cookies that I have been putting off for a few days. I even busted out the gingerbread house to finally have the girls decorate. I figured with only 3 days left it would be a good time to do it.

Not the best decorating job, but they taste good.


B is the official icicle maker. A's side is the one you see, not too bad for 3.

No comments: