Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jingle Bells

Today was A's first Christmas show. I am not sure if B was more excited than A or not. We had a number of people there for A. She was super excited to perform on the stage for all the Mommies and Daddies. Even B got to miss some of school to come watch the show. It was just perfect. Cute, funny, and super FAST. They sang 4 songs and then time to go. If we blinked we would miss it completely. I was all set in the first row with my camera and flip video. All was great till the middle of the first song and I noticed that my batteries were low on the video. So needless to say I was only able to get just a bit of this song since it was their second one. No gold star for me today. I'm sure this will be enough for most of you. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Victoria said...

um it is only 5 seconds?! she looks adorable though, just like B in that Christmas outfit! we have to record her singing the "jack and jill" song too though....wish i had been able to go