Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So Far So Good

I love coming here. I swear that the world stops while we are here. I forget that other people do really have a life. For us it is all about the pool and the beach. Throw a few things to eat in there and you have our entire day. It is so relaxed and easy. The girls are good and the hubby does a lot.

Today we started at the pool. I sat at the edge and the girls pretended that they were dolphins and I was their trainer. I had them do a "show" for daddy. It was nice. Don't get me wrong. The girls still fight and play just like they do at home, but overall they are closer. We have payed a bunch of UNO as well. This is a new game for the girls and has quickly become a loved one. B was the big winner yesterday which A did not find fun. Today was a different story. A was the big winner today. Funny, B did not like it either. She was the one who said that A should win today, yet when it happened more than once, not so happy.

We were all looking forward to going to the Botanic Gardens here in Naples today. Unfortunately it is closed for the year do to major garden overhaul. This is so sad. B was really looking forward to taking some flower photos. SO to help make up for it we went to the beach today too. The girls had fun looking for shells and digging a huge hole to China. They also finally got to fly a kite with Daddy. It was a good time.

We all have been relaxed and I have to say I am not ready to think about going home yet. B didn't even talk about school today. Wonder what tomorrow will bring?

No comments: