Monday, March 23, 2009

Vacation Time

After a week of are we going?/ are we not going? Hubby decided to "just go". This meant I had to do some quick planning and packing. We again decided to drive to Naples. For many they find this decision NUTS. For me I love it! I love not having a time run trip. No schedule to worry about, or other people for that matter. It is just us in our car. The girls travel very well, and the drive was fine. We were all happy to have finally arrived last night. The weather should be in the 80's all week!

My only problem this time is the condo condition upon arrival. We are not used to being the first ones here for the season. Now I know why I don't like it. There is a lot more cleaning to be done. Plus the smell of a closed up house for months is not a favorite. The girls too were a little unsure. But another day or so of open windows and laundry and it will be perfect.

B has been a little under the weather so we are watching that and hoping for the best. It would suck to be sick down here.

Well that is it for now I have to change loads of laundry and get things ready for the beach.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Good for you guys. We are loading up and headed out on Thursday to Fort Meyers. I have heard the 'nuts' thing lots this week too!!!