Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm Not Ready

She entered the world just 4 years ago today. Her smile was perfect, and even her big sister loved her.


Now she still warms up a room with her smile. Her bubbly personality and her non-stop vocals grab every one's attention.

I can not believe that 4 years have passed by so quickly. She told me tonight, "Don't worry, I will be 4 this time and then next time she will be 3 again."



I did not mind her turning 3, but this year she really no longer is a little girl. She begins the climb to big girl status. It breaks my heart. She seems to have grown up so much faster than B did. Perhaps it is because of B that she has. I have no more baby, but luckily I still get snuggles and hugs.


2 comments:

Victoria said...

4 years have flown by!!! i love my lovebug #2!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

JCR said...

That makes me so sad, too. She is just precious. I can't believe she is 4. Hope you guys had a very special day!!!!