Monday, May 18, 2009

My Little Sister Graduates

Finally the day many of us older siblings looked forward to all these years. Not because she took years and years, but because it was a bit harder on her than some of us older ones. I think the older ones wanted out of the house where my sister had the house and non of us, so why leave? Victoria graduated from University of Illinois on Saturday. It was a proud moment for me as well as my parents. My sister worked hard and went through a lot to accomplish this diploma. I am so proud of her. She will be such a great teacher in the fall (hopefully).

4 comments:

Jen G said...

Please pass on my CONGRATULATIONS to Vic.

Victoria said...

and I still did it on time and in less than 4 yrs-it only took me 3 1/2 yrs and "some" tears at the start LOL :) thanks again for being the best big sister!!!!

Jen said...

Congrats to your sis!! I will have to check out her blog! Good for her!!

Kat said...

Yeah Vic!!