Sunday, December 9, 2007

Again!?!?!

It seems that I have been hit by the vertigo bug again. I woke up Friday morning to mega dizziness and wanting to vomit. I have not had vertigo for a few wonderful years, but alas, it seems to be back. Tom stayed home from work and I spent the day in bed or on the recliner in an upright position as to not begin spinning. I really hate this illness and hate it more for the lack of drugs they can give me for it. I did finally get some motion sickness pills around 3:00 and they seem to help. Nothing stronger however like I was hoping for.

Saturday I did another day on the couch and tried to get up and do a few things around the house. Still not up to par, but starting to get tired of laying on my back. Literally on my back. If I go on a side my head begins to spin.

Sunday I skipped mass and my mom's birthday brunch in favor of the piece and quiet I would have once the kids left. It was a nice few hours. I am doing more and trying just to not move my head much. Not sure how tomorrow is going to work. Plus this coming Saturday I have both girl's cookie parties that I need to get prep work done.

Oh well, I figure it is still better that I have been hit with this now than at Christmas. Hope this moves on quickly and I can get back to normal. I have to say I have enjoyed the rest a little :)

3 comments:

JCR said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. Are you sure it's a virus? My aunt went through this recently, and what she had was cured by a physical therapist. But whatever you have, it sounds very unpleasant. :(

Victoria said...

glad to see you are feeling kinda better! go away vertigo!!

Kat said...

YUCK!! Sorry sweetie. Sounds sucky. Hope you are feeling better soon :)