Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Memories

So I have spent the better part of 2 nights at the computer downloading photos. I am now in my end of the year rush to get Tom's photo calender finished. This is not a huge deal, just time consuming. I mean how do I look at a year of pictures and pick 12?! Lucky for me shutterfly has upped their calender program so I can add 5 or more photos on a page! Great for the addition of photos, bad for the many more I now get to choose. I had a great time with colors and titles. Perhaps that is really what took me so long. I really think this is the best one yet. I can't wait to see it when it gets here. I'm sure, like last year, I won't even wait till Christmas to give it to him.

Another photo project I decided to tackle was scanning in photos from his parents wedding album. Yup, that is Tom's Mom and Dad on their wedding day way back in 1947. Tom's brother Danny was super nice bringing the album to us and I thought the least I can do is actually scan it. This did not take lots of time either, but the making of the album for us to have took time. I really like how it came out too. Well I like how it looks on the computer screen, we'll see how it looks for real when it gets here.
I have also spent hours trying to find a few more gift ideas for the girls. Uncle Danny wants to send them something too. I wish I got as many gifts as these two get! I really had a hard time now since they really don't need anything, plus with all my family and friends I am out of ideas. Thanks to Jennifer, I found a puppet theater and then I added the outdoor ice rink that I thought would be cool to have. Go leaps and bounds!
So now my eyes are tired and it is well after my bed time. It is time to do one last potty run with B and off to bed.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

outdoor ice rink?! score!!!

JCR said...

Seriously! A pony and an outdoor ice rink! I want to come live there.