Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Are We There Yet?

This is the phrase I will be chanting, as well as the girls, for the next 2 days. Why? You might be asking? Tom and I decided this morning (around 11:30) that we would drive to Florida for the week! Now I did start to freak out a little for I usually have a week or more to organize things before we fly to Fl. This time we will be in a car for 2 days and I have less than 24 hours to get it all done. My master organizational skills are now being put to the test. Plus as many of you know my husband is good, but does not do much of the prep work. I find myself giving him little jobs to do like I do for the girls. You know...bring up all the Christmas boxes so I can take all Christmas stuff down, pack for yourself, go away . Again, many of the things I tell the girls.

So with all the stuff I need to do why am I blogging? I wanted to let you all know why I might not blog for the next week, and to apologize to all of those that I had made plans with for I need to cancel. More importantly I am in total denial and in full procrastination mode so it is going to be a LONG night.

Wish me luck and pray that we make it. For all I know 1 might end up driving home and the rest flying no matter the cost.

2 comments:

JCR said...

I don't really know what to say, other than OMG, good luck!! If anyone can pull it off, you can.

Kat said...

Thanks for standing me and Jen up! I truly think you are crazy to drive...I could NOT do that with Grady. I would be screaming and running down the side of the highway. Good luck and I will start praying now!!