Monday, December 3, 2007

Pictures? What Was I Thinking?!

I had a great idea that tonight after dinner when the girls are usually hyper we would try to get a photo for the Christmas card. The girls were so excited to get into their new Christmas jammies for the photo. They quickly got their hair brushed and were ready to go. Then the fun really began.


I don't know what I was thinking. This is could be the best photo I took. I actually said to the girls that I wanted to see their butts in the chair before I counted to 3. This is what they did. Yup, get ready friends and family for this could be the card photo. Leave it up to my girls to be sooo darn funny.

I did laugh and then I tried other ways of making them sit still. Little A wanted nothing to do with the sitting still part. B just wanted photos of herself. So much for a good idea. On the other hand it sure beat the tears and pouts that I usually get when I ask them to sit for a photo. At least this time it was full of laughter.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

haha!!!! that is great!!!

.mk. said...

"We didn't want to butt into your holiday season - but from our house to your house - Happy Holidays" - Love, the Boyles.

Kat said...

Nice! Doncha love their sense of humor? I think you could totally do something with it though..... the possibilities are endless!!

JCR said...

That is funny! Especially since they both did it. Too cute.