Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our Fun At U of I

I took the girls down to U of I for a weekend of bonding with Aunt Vic. We all had a great time minus the fact that we all stayed in 1 room(double beds) each night. This meant that the girls went to bed late and we went to bed early. I am up for early nights, but cool, hip, young college student Aunt Vic not so much. The girls LOVED being on a college campus and totally enjoyed walking around. We even went down to Eastern Illinois University (where I went) for a bit of time too. B seemed to love it all. It was nice to have her only whine about being hungry. Instead of, tired, bored, AND hungry. We really had a good time and I'm glad we went.
Aunt Vic and her lovebugs.
The only way I saw my girls for the entire weekend. They had so much fun taking photos. I loved the fact that they weren't wasting any film.

So her father, A went right for the remote and the bed. Quite the yawn on her don't you think.
A fun day of pumpkin finding was had. The girls really liked going in the field in search for the "perfect" pumpkin.

4 comments:

JCR said...

That's a great picture of your sister and the girls. (And cute pics on her site, too, with you guys all in your matching hot pink.) What a fun trip! Sound perfect.

Victoria said...

oh fun times were had! thanks again for an awesome weekend!! (that is a cute pic of my and my lovebugs hehe)

Jen said...

Looks like everyone had a blast! I love the closeness of your family - - just like mine!! I love the pics too!! A is too darn funny with that remote in hand!!

Jen said...

Jess - I had to tag you again because you and A are the only people I know that blog other than the person that tagged me....