Monday, October 13, 2008

Trip Complete

Well for as much complaining as I did on Friday, the actual wedding was good. I did rip up my toes with my shoes, but other than that all was good. I had a good time and was able to chat with many family members that I like. The food was good, but most importantly the bar was open all night!

I would not stay at this hotel again either. It was a "club" which had a dress code and all. I was not informed of the dress code when packing so I was not able to eat breakfast or go through the main lobby. I was wearing jeans and they are not allowed. I did however eat in the dining room on Sunday and when I walked in they sat us way in the corner. I got many looks too. But then again I was hungry and was breakfast was almost over.

I have flown to Philly many times with the kids and I swear this flight without them was WAY shorter than with them. I have no idea how the time could be different, but alone with just my husband it was quick. It was nice to close my eyes and not have to open them till we landed. There was no "I need..., I want..." I did kinda miss the DVD player, but I survived. Even the babies on our flights were placed far away from me. Just the way I like it.

The girls were happy to have us home. Their weekend with Grandma and Grandpa was fun filled. They sure have the magic, for A took naps! She has not napped for me in months, but all weekend slept for them. I am totally trying naps today.

Good to be home.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

glad the actual wedding was better and more fun.

Jen said...

Sounds like a great weekend!! I need to catch up on some posts...I have been so busy nesting....

Kat said...

Glad you had a good time!!