Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Can't Find Me!

A wanted to play hide and seek today. As you can see she still needs a little help on the "hide" concept. I will say she emptied the toy box and climbed in all on her own. If she bent down a little more than it might have worked. She does actually fit in the box. I was sitting right on the couch as she did all this and so I never really got up to "find" her. It was a great game :)

She loved this spot and hid here about 5 times. As long as she had her back to me so she couldn't see me, than I could not see her. Each time she hid in the box I laughed. Perhaps if I did not pretend that I couldn't see her it would have helped the learning process. No way! This was so fun for her I was not going to pop that bubble. Next time I will work on the hide concept...promise.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

oh A!!!! :) that is like her hiding under the couch pillows too