Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Time To Go

After months and months of planning, talking with the travel agent, reading books, making lists, sending emails, making phone calls... it is really time to go to DISNEY. The car will be here at 4:45 AM to take us to the airport to catch a 7:00AM flight. Notice the very early departure? I did not plan this part, but I'm sure the girls will be so excited that they will sleep like babies for the entire flight. I know, no way! A mom can dream right?

I am about finished with all packing. Just a few last minute battery items charging, then we are done. I still need to jump in the shower so I can have plenty of time to complete the shaving process. Didn't really think about all that till today. With the winter in full swing my legs have seen no sunlight nor a razor for some time. Guess that needs to end before the pool tomorrow or I might be taken for the BEAST and not BEAUTY. Plus I don't want to try shaving at 4:00 in the morning, so tonight it is.

I don't think I will be blogging while we are away, but I'm sure I will have lots to chat about when we get back. See you all then!

No comments: