Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

I know I am SOOOOO behind. Lots going on here, so I will do a few photos now. The girls had a great time this year. A really got into running from house to house getting more candy. We had a fun time going with friends around the neighborhood for over an hour. Don't really know what to do with all the extra candy yet.

B went as an Illini Cheerleader and A was Sleeping Beauty

Since I was going out with the girls this year I thought I'd dress up too. What to wear? Oh the football jersey Uncle Danny leaves here for northwestern games was a perfect pick.


The candy the girls brought home.



The pile now all sorted into like piles. I also went through and tossed all the "yucky" ones.

2 comments:

JCR said...

Great pictures!!! I'm glad you dressed up, too. The "Great Pumpkin" came and took most of ours and left some books and Play-Doh. Last year the GP saved and ate all the candy, but this year she was good and threw it away.

Victoria said...

you all look great! :) nice stash of candy!