Wednesday, August 15, 2007

New TV Show

I sat down after a long day at the zoo, dinner prep and clean-up, baths, and bed time, to watch a taped episode of Tori and Dean. I was just getting started when all of a sudden Tom came upstairs and grabbed the remote. I was a tad startled, but I went with it. He actually changed the channel to TLC for a new show called LA Ink. This is a spin off of the hit Miami ink. Now let me say that neither of us watched Miami Ink, so I was a tad confused as to why he would want to watch LA Ink. Well, after a few minutes I found out the reason...

Tom's old girlfriend, Hanna, is on the show. In fact she is one of the tattoo artists featured. I have to say of all his old flames I know most about this one. She has a daughter who Tom did not father, but liked a lot. They used to live together in Evanston. And he says she is super sweet and rather smart. So let me say we ended up watching the show for 2 hours. That would be 2 episodes! How many wives would do that? Oh that is right I have the man, for I'm sure she would be jealous :)

On the other side...She is really talented and very good at what she does. It is not a show I will remember to watch weekly, but I'm sure Tom will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is cool?!?! yea i watch miami ink so i know about kat :) i just like to see the tattoos anyways

JCR said...

I'm so going to watch it and check her out. I'm proud of you. I don't think I'd sit and watch a show with Heff's ex.

More important, you get major snaps for taping Tori and Dean!! I had a migraine, so I held off and am planning to watch it tonight if my children ever sleep.

Kat said...

Hmmm, I feel another tattoo coming on!