Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Just What I Was Thinking

As I was in the post office today with the girls, the line was not moving much. Does it ever? Well we were one more person to go and sweet little A blurts out: "This is boring". I look down at her and ask her, "what did you say". She repeats herself clearly. A few other people in line reply with "it sure is" and "that is what I was thinking" I am so glad that A didn't say anything worse. She still loves to use "so stupid!" and "not fair!" Oh how nice it would be sometimes to be able to say what we want when we want. Perhaps I should have used this moment as a teachable moment. Nah - I'm sure there will be another one soon that I can use.

2 comments:

JCR said...

Love it! I always like when Tato says what I'm thinking.

Tato has recently started staying "stupid" too. But it's more like "stupid mom" or "stupid dad." So charming.

Anonymous said...

love it!!! that is A for ya