Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What A Deal!




We went to get B's new school uniform yesterday. I decided that for Kindergarten I was not going to pay 45 dollars for just 1 jumper if I could help it. The uniform store total would be about $200 dollars for all the things she needed. So we hit the uniform resale at the school. What a smart move on my part! I got everything in the photos for a grand total of $48.00!!!
That includes 2 jumpers (one is brand new still with tag), 5 blouses, 1 sweatshirt, and 1 cardigan sweater. I was so pleased. Now all I need to find are navy blue tights that don't cost an arm and a leg.
A few people have been surprised that I would put B in a used uniform for her first years. I would rather have it be used so when she get paint on it, or cuts it accidentally I don't care as much. Plus, knowing that I saved $150 I am super excited.
B put on the uniform last night for Daddy to see. She looks so cute and old. I wanted to post that picture too, but I will keep you in suspense till her first day of school. She now seems to be getting really excited about this new school too. I am glad about that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!!! mom will be proud :) I can't wait to see her in the uniform!!!

JCR said...

OMG, B is going to look so precious. Can you even stand it??? And snaps to you for getting such a great deal!

Kat said...

My kind of girl! I am all about the bargain. that is so nice your school does that, uniforms are wicked expensive.