Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Camp Mommy

As Daddy leaves each day he tells the girls,"Have fun at Camp Mommy!" I found this funny when the girls were actually going to real camp. Now however they really are attending Camp Mommy. This is the first week of no day camp. (B still has this week of tennis and swimming) Even though their day camp was only 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, it was still a great outlet for them. Now all the fun activities are on me.

This was my first activity.

We made our own bubble blowers. I found this activity a few weeks ago on a blog that I read. It is easy to make and actually rather cool. The long snake of bubbles is different than just the regular round ones. The girls though it was pretty cool too. So I guess I did a good job at camp today. Now if I only knew what to do tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Ooo looks like fun!