Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Newest Boyfried

Well I have become infatuated by this man. His name is Duff and his laugh is the best. For those of you who don't recognize him you obviously don't watch as much tv I do. He has his own show called ACE of CAKES on the Food network. His team of cake designers are amazing. How could I go wrong liking a man who bakes?
I'm not sure my husband fully understands my attraction to Duff, but then again it is all about the cake. He would not mind, I'm sure, if Duff was making cakes for us. Or perhaps if I was making cakes for us. But neither is going to be happening soon.
For now I will have to love from a far and continue to get my fix when Ace of Cakes is on Tuesday nights.

1 comment:

JCR said...

Oh my goodness. Not sure I see the attraction either, but I'll watch the show and check him out for myself. :) Maybe I'll even check him out in high def.