Saturday, January 10, 2009

Backseat Comments

Me: A we need to take some stuff back to the container store.

A: why do I have to go?

Me: Because you have to

A: I think Dad should do it

Me: Dad can't since the stuff in in our car.

A: We could just stop by his work and give it to him. Then he can do it, not me.

Needless to say even with this good idea we did not make daddy do it. We didn't do it either btw

************************************************************************************
After swimming for an hour at the club...

A: B don't talk to me

B: I can talk to you if I want

A: Then I'm not listening to you

B: Good. I'm not listening to you either

A: Stop talking!!!! Mom, B is talking to me and I am not listening to her. Isn't that a good idea?

B: If you are not listening to me than how do you know I am talking?

A: Shush! just stop talking!

B: Don't shush me! I'm not listening to you, so I don't have to shush.

And on and on and on it went for a full 15 minutes. It was one of the longest rides of my life, yet it was funny all at the same time.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

they sure love each other :) but i do love reading about their comments/conversations!

Alicia said...

I love to hear the banter between the girls! It always cracks me up!

Jen said...

So funny!! They crack me up!!