Thursday, January 8, 2009

I Try Every Year

I love the beginning of a new anything...year, school year, week, month, you get the idea. I love to start fresh and clean. So the start of a new year is the best. I finally get to use the new photo calander that I created and write all nice and neat on it. This lasts for a few weeks, then dates start piling up and I have mess all over my nice new page. But lucky for me I can turn the page at the start of a new month and try again.

My wish however is to use a day planner. I think I buy one each and every year swearing that I really will use it. I spend time putting all sorts of info in it and by February I don't even know where it is. This year is no exception. I bought a new planner last week, since they are all half off, and now I am trying to figure out if I will use it. I really want to use it, but maybe I should just return it. I swear now that I have 2 kids in school and am beginning to have more things to schedule I really think I will use it. I can carry it with me so I don't always have to say,"Let me check at home." In my mind it will work. Yet somewhere in my reality I'm not so sure.

So I have put off filling it in. I'm sure in the next few weeks the love of a new planner will wear off and since I have yet to write in it I will be able to retun it. I just wish I could make this work.

1 comment:

T3h Qu33n said...

Welcome to my world :)

I should have a wall of things that I wanted to do/started and never finished.