Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Not From My Kids

the girls each had a friend over to play right after school today. In fact it was a perfect play date for it was a set of sisters, which mean one stop pick-up. As the girls were leaving the youngest one stated:

E: I wish I had stayed home.
Me: Why? Didn't you have fun here?
E: yes, but I+ should have stayed home.
E's Mom: Why would you say that?
E: Cause sometimes I just feel like I will puke.

Her mom and I both laughed and I told her this was so going on my blog. I was finally glad to hear weird things from a kid that was not mine.

3 comments:

JCR said...

Hooray, how fun that you changed your background, too. I didn't see this one! I LOVE the bling.

JCR said...

Now I want bling, too. :(

Victoria said...

haha at least she didn't puke at your house.....love the new background!